skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jessica's Jotter.
Sunday, 28 September 2008
Freshers.
Oh myyy.
We have a Freshers ball coming up at my Sixth Form, and The theme is 'Midnight', so pretty much everyone has to wear Black.
How much do I want this dress?
I have already bought the shoes. Killer heels, non?
I'm so excited.
I love parties.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jessica x
My name is Jessica and I'm 18! I work in a beach shop and a supermarket.I'm a typical teenager really! THis is just a blog about life, events and me in general :)
View my complete profile
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(6)
►
November
(2)
▼
September
(2)
Freshers.
Surrey Uni.
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment