Anywho.
Happy New Year to everybody!
New years resolutions?
Mine;
- Lose half a stone! I need to be back to my nice 8st 10lbs which I worked so hard to be back when I was 15. Considering I used to be 10 and half stone, that was quite an achievement pour moi to lose over 20lbs. It'd be a shame to let all the yummy chocolate and biscuits ruin that!
- Stop spending my wages!! I have now realised that this year I need spending money for my theatre Trip to Italy and also my holiday to Majorca which I just booked eeee! I have decided to save £50 a month, and I get paid £160 a month. Shouldn't be hard to save £50, but it sure as heck is hard when January sales are on and you so desperately need new things which you never realised you needed! Such as 11cm heeled boots, or a bright blue cardigan... :)
- Study harder. I need to be a complete boffin this year.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment