Monday, 19 January 2009

Final Uni News :)

Firm: Royal Holloway University
Secure: Surrey University

Yay! My life is sorted. It feels really good to have my choices in order.

If I happen to achieve my predicted grades of AAB, which at this moment seems very very veryyyy unlikely, then off I'll trot to London.

If I don't, then I'll be off on my merry way to Surrey with my BBB!

So exciting :)
Now I'm revising for two exams which are on Wednesday. I have Psychology in the morning, and History in the afternoon. SO UNLUCKY!
I am at this second typing this, whilst eating pasta and watching Diagnosis Murder, having taken the day off school to revise. I have been since 8.30am this morning, and I'm so bored of it. I haven't even made much progress. Argh! What to do...
Ridiculous Drama Coursework took up my whole weekend. I had 20 pages of a 'stuctured record' to complete, and I finally did last night. The killer is though, that each single page was only worth ONE MARK! How stupid is that. Grr.
Anywho. Back to Mussolini and the Acerbo Law, and then in a bit, the Arousal-Cost-Reward-Model of Altruistic Behaviour :
Year 13 is the biggest drag evahhh.

No comments: